Thursday 29 November 2012

One layer Christmas card


Hello.
While catching up on some blog hopping i came across Jackie Rockwell of Rockwell designs challenge to make a one layer card.I jumped straight in and made this quick one layer card using some paper smooches stamps.
Sets used are...
Swanky snowdudes
Joyful greetings.
I stamped directly onto the kraft card with white, silver and pool party ink.
The little candy canes are coloured with copics and a white gel pen.
And as with most of my Christmas cards this year i added some diamond stickles to some of the snowflakes.
Theres still time to join in and id love to see what you make.
Thanks for looking.
just kate sig

1 comment:

  1. Love how the white in the candy canes really pop! Super fun card Kate!!!

    Thanks so much for joining me in my little One Layer Holiday Card Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)