Thursday 10 May 2012

Blissful botanicals

Hello.
Today the Make the special design team are having a little blog hop.
We plan to show case some of our favourite stamps once a month.
So our featured stamp set this month is Blissful botanicals from Lawn fawn.
I went with a layout for my project.
I took this picture back in February and love the vibrant colours.
I used the stamps all in black momento ink.
So that they didn't take away from the photo.
I think patterned papers would have been too much.




So the hop starts at the Make the day special blog.

 Ruby

Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

  1. Lovely LO with a great photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous take on the stamps, I just LOVE it, it's gorgeous!! I'm going to have to try something like that :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool how you stamped all those elements out in black....love the contrast to the colourful photo :0)
    Neat piece of stamping to make them look so random.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those stamped elements and they contrast so well with the vibrancy of the tulips :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stamp and photo, perfect combo for a page :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I love all the doodling! Very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this Kate. Love the black and white - it's almost like doodles. Great page! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is really a cool idea. You are right it makes those tulips zing to have the flowers just stamped in black. An idea I will try thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superb!! Love this idea. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)