Sunday 1 January 2012

Crochet stuff

Hello, a bit of a photo heavy post just a little update on some crochet stuff.
 New hooks...with handles woohoo lol. I don't know why its so hard to get nice crochet hooks There must be others out there who want to use something pretty.
 Another set of crochet hooks from teeny 2.0mm up to 8.0mm.I'm gonna make a roll up case for these.
  Learning how to ripple courtesy of the fabulous Attic 24.
 I saw this and thought it would be cool to try and crochet with it so far i love using it although very delicate it looks so good in real life. And this flower is free hand.
 And this although the picture isn't very good is the start of some bobble stitch crochet. Its taking me much longer to do than i thought but is much easier to do than i expected.
My first attempt at a granny stitch blanket. I'm not sure why i haven't finished this yet as it is so quick to do.
This is actually a finished project lol...i have so many things on the go but this is the only finished one.
Its ear warmers and all my own design no patterns of anything else used i just made it. 
So am very chuffed about that.
For anyone that wants to learn to crochet i would thoroughly recommend it, was by far the best thing i learnt last year.
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. I think the prettiest crochet hooks I've ever seen were beautiful wooden ones with a carved end to the handles - really lovely but very expensive and too long for me to use comfortably. I don't understand why there isn't more choice out there. Looks like you have a lovely array of colours.

    Lots of pretty things on the go - well done on picking up this new skill.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)