Saturday 29 June 2013

Muse #23


Hello.
Its been a while since i have join in over at Muse.
I find my self running out of time...so i was thrilled to see that the time line has been revamped  and that the lovely Anita in France is the guest muse.
I love her card for this challenge too.

I was inspired by Anita's colour scheme.
I used momento inks in ...
Angel pink
Lulu lavender
Summer sky
London fog
My card isn't as blingy but i did add a few rhinestones  after stamping.
Stamps used are Lucky stars from Lawn fawn.
Thanks for looking.


5 comments:

  1. What a fantastic cascade of sweet stars, Kate, beautifully complemented by the sprinkling of bling ... perfect with the sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - all your coloured stars look so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you've had time to play along this week! I love your 'tilted' take on Anita's Muse card! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This a super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is wonderful! Great way to stamp the stars!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)