Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Case study #142 ...Happy birthday


Hello.
I'm back again with a card i made for the challenge at the Case study blog.
The muse is again Maile Belles.
She has another beautiful card this week with a big bold bloom.
I have tried 3 times for this challenge and really wasn't happy with how my cards were turning out. 
Finally third time lucky :) 
I used a leafy flourish die from die-namics ....I cut a couple out so i could change the shape to better suit the card.
The flowers are from Avery Elle, the set is called Petals and stems.
I stamped them in memento angel pink and added highlights using a copic pen.
The sentiment is from another Avery Elle set called blooming banner.
Then added some SU rhinestones.
Thanks for looking.



3 comments:

  1. Love the depth your copics added to the stamped image. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Debby x

      Delete
  2. Really pretty Kate, love the extra highlights you added on the flowers :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)