Saturday 7 August 2010

Happy birthday

Yesterday was my sons birthday and here are the cards i made for him.
This one was given from my other kids to him and i made this to enter the "Anyone for Anya" challenge....stitch it. This is the first time i have entered a challenge. I quite often make cards then don't enter in time lol. Ive used a greeting farm stamp and the papers are basic grey. And of course plenty of stitching.
Then i made this card, kept it simple but he really likes the guitars. The papers used for this are old and i think they are rock star but not sure who makes them.

4 comments:

  1. They're both great cards, I'm sure he was very pleased to receive them
    Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya.

    gr Hetty

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fab Kate!
    Hope he had a great birthday :D
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate, I really love both of these cards 'cause they would fit my son perfectly! I'm sure your son loved them...awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)