Thursday 18 March 2010

so no scrapbooking going on , but instead ive made a few cards just lately so be kind lol. ive really enjoyed making these and think my fave is definately the mothers day card.
This card was for my mum, the first card that ive made and given away :0) Can you tell im really pleased with it? I used the march cleo crafts kit which was prima papers, totally loved this kit and think all the other subbies did too.
I made the card 6x6 snd then had the problem of finding an envelope to fit. I made a box envelope from kraft cardstock and all the sewing on the card and emvelope were hand stitched.



A birthday card for my son quite simple but again im quite pleased with how it turned out.


And a second birthday card my dd gave this to my son today for his birthday.
Well thats me for now , thanks for looking.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by :0)