Saturday 15 August 2009

my latest creations

Real life has taken over all my time so havent really been busy with scrapping for a while .....but i have been trying to catch up on slymi , i have also made a fantastic litle owl book which was designed by Tara of cleo crafts and is part of the minibook madness on uks.


The owl mini book , i love this design ...although not totally big on owls this is great. I used my own supplys for this one as its for my dd. I bought the kit from cleo crafts and will be using that to make one for my niece. This photo is only the front cover ...book is complete now..love the felt covers. :0) This is for the slymi ....scrap something hidden,the hidden being a journalling tag.Not very original but hey its another one of the list. Pic is dd at Whipsnade zoo.

This is for slymi.....scrap in threes.So i have used two groups of three blocks of pp. Yet another of my diggerland pictures.

This is this weeks slymi....scrap a square within a square.It is my ds1 on his 15th birthday.





Real life has taken over all my time so havent really been busy with scrapping for a while .....but i have been trying to catch up on slymi , i have also made a fantastic litle owl book which was designed by Tara of cleo crafts and is part of the minibook madness on uks.



1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by :0)